Primary Health Choice, Inc., is dedicated to ensuring that our consumers and families get the care and support that they need.
On this page you will find our crisis line, helpful links, and consumer resources.
Contact Primary Health Choice, Inc., staff 24 hours a day, 365 days a year at:
for help with crisis situations, services, referrals, and scheduling outpatient appointments.
Managed Care Organizations
- Behavior Online
- Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services
- NC Incedent Response Improvement System
- DHHS NC
- Office of Inspector General-Exclusion
- North Carolina Division of Medical Assistance
- North Carolina Substance Abuse Professional Practice Board
- North Carolina Board of Licensed Professional Counselor
- North Carolina Social Work Certification and Licensure Board
- DMA Clinical Coverage Policies
- NC Department of Justice
- National Institutes of Mental Health
- Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration
- National Alliance for the Mentally Ill
- North Carolina Division of MH, DD & SA Services
- Disability Rights of NC
- Division of Health Services Regulation
- NC DHHS: APSM 95-2 Human Rights for Clients